Features include :
- NC Green Built and Energy Star Certified
- Main-level living with most plans featuring a Bonus Room over the Garage
- Low maintenance stone, James Hardie siding and exterior trim
- Ceramic tile floors
- Hardwood floors per plan
- Gourmet kitchen with dining area
- Granite countertops
- Aristokraft® cabinetry
- Designer Plumbing Fixtures
- Gas fireplace
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Tankless Water Heater
- High Efficiency Trane Gas Furnace and Air Conditioning Units
- Attached two-car garages
- Move in Ready
- Bonus / Flex Room
- 2-Car Garage
Mountains of Amenities
- Planned Community Protection
- Community Clubhouse, Fitness Center, and Pool with Outdoor Patio and Grill
- Walking Trail
- Community Park
- City Utilities / Low County Taxes
The Best of Both Worlds, Country Setting and Close to the Action
Just 12 minutes from Downtown Asheville, the stately Arts and Crafts style of The Vistas of Westfield ties in with the area’s historic past.
Residents of The Vistas of Westfield have near-by access to award-winning healthcare at Mission Hospitals, as well as extensive continuing and adult education opportunities at UNC Asheville, the NC Center for Creative Retirement, and Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College. In addition, the Asheville Regional Airport offers direct flights to cities including Charlotte and Atlanta, as well as many other Eastern and Midwestern hubs, while Interstates 40 and 26 – both of which are less than four miles away – put you a half-day’s drive from most of the East Coast.
Within 30 minutes of the Vistas of Westfield, a lovely scenic drive brings you to the Great Smokey Mountain National Park and Maggie Valley’s quaint shops, skiing, and exciting nights of entertainment at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino.
Move-In Ready! Move in to this gorgeous home and enjoy many upgraded features, including upgraded hardwood flooring. Plus, the mountain and pasture views from this homesite cannot be beat.
Office Number: 828-667-0770
Mobile Number: 828-398-8003
Please call Debby to arrange a time to visit the neighborhood and furnished model home!